Account Courses from ACCA, UK
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant, UK)
3 year Certificate Program (Exams in Kuwait). Facilitating Registration as a Private Candidate.
Benefits of the ACCA qualification
- Enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, use the designator letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
- Better employment prospects as a result of having shown ability in all areas of business.
- Assures an employer that you have the skills necessary to progress to more senior
- management positions.
- higher status in the eyes of an employer, and also your clients.
- Gaining such a qualification is evidence that the holder possesses skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industry, banking, auditing, consulting as well as other professions like taxation and law.
- candidates not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting, but also acquire valuable skills in organizational management and strategy.
- The qualification does not concentrate only on theory, and unlike Universities prepares a graduate for practical usage.
- Qualification is based on international accounting and auditing standards and is IFAC compliant.
- Gives a unique position in a job market making you more competitive not only within your company or sector, but among your colleagues in the European Union, as well as enabling you to work abroad.
- ACCA Professional qualification is of a high standard and is equivalent to completing full University Degree.
- with exams twice a year students can work while they study.
- personal satisfaction of having acquired the business skills.
- and, if all that is not enough studies in English improve your business English.
List of examinations
You will need to complete 14 papers in total. A maximum of nine papers in the Fundamentals level are available for exemption.
FUNDAMENTALS (nine papers in total)
- Knowledge Module
- F1 Accountant in Business (AB)
- F2 Management Accounting (MA)
- F3 Financial Accounting (FA)
- F4 Corporate and Business Law (CL)
- F5 Performance Management (PM)
- F6 Taxation (TX)
- F7 Financial Reporting (FR)
- F8 Audit and Assurance (AA)
- F9 Financial Management (FM)
PROFESSIONAL (five papers in total)
- Essentials Module (all 3 papers)
- P1 Professional Accountant (PA)
- P2 Corporate Reporting (CR)
- P3 Business Analysis (BA)
Options (only 2 papers)
- P4 Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- P5 Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- P6 Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
CAT (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant, UK)
1 Year Certificate Program (Exams in Kuwait) - Facilitating Registration as a Private Candidate
The Certified Accountant Technician (CAT) Qualification will provide you with a solid foundation in finance and accounting – providing you with all the necessary technical skill and knowledge required to perform an accounting-support role.
So whether you wish to start a career in finance, gain recognition for the wealth of skill and experience you have already achieved, or want accelerated progression to the ACCA Qualification and a more senior position in accountancy, ACCA's CAT Qualification will help you towards your career of choice.
The CAT qualification is internationally recognized and highly regarded. It can lead to a challenging and rewarding career. Upon completion of the exams and required practical experience you will be able to apply to use the letters CAT after your name.
You must normally be aged 16 or above to register, but there are no formal academic qualifications necessary. If you have no academic qualifications, you will be expected to complete all three Levels of the Certified If you have no academic qualifications, you will be expected to complete all three Levels of the Certified.
List of examinations
You will need to complete 9 papers for the CAT Qualification, which are split into three levels.
- Recording Financial Transactions
- Information for Management Control
- Maintaining Financial Records
- Accounting for Costs
- Managing People and system
- Drafting Financial Statement
- Planning, Control and Performance Management
Plus two option from:
- Implementing Audit Procedures
- Preparing Taxation Computations
- Managing Finances
I.Com (FBISE), 10 + 1&2 (CBSE)
2 Year Degree Program (Exams in Kuwait) - Facilitating Registration as a Private Candidate
Providing coaching to clear your basic concept of commerce by Highly Qualified experienced M.A. (Econ) & Chartered Accountant (C.A.) with extensive teaching experience.
What are the subjects in the I.Com & 10 + 1&2, UNIVERSAL offering?
- Business Studies
- Business Math
- Principal of Commerce